|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Carbon fibre combined with basalt
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
STARVIE BASALTO is a padel racket designed for aggressive, skilled and advanced players who look for a high performance and comfort in their shots. It has a great balance between power & control and defence & attack however where it shines is the most is with the power it provides due to its ball output and shape.
STARVIE BASALTO introduces a whole new mould for the current year that it provides an even more aggressive behaviour. Keeping the same comfort we could enjoy on 2019, this year’s Basalto has an extra power due to its tear shape and weight distribution
STARVIE BASALTO keeps S2 technology that it was introduced on 2019. This new fibre glass provides a better performance in high temperatures and ball impacts, keeping its performance throughout the years at the same time that it gives a better feeling of the ball.
It has an unbelievable behaviour in shots such us “víboras”, “bandejas” or wall outputs and is excellent in defensive situations on the back part of the court. This is a very aggressive racket in offensive situations when you impact the ball on your height shoulder or over it.
It also astonishes its performance in smashes. Its face compound gives an extra power to definitely end the point to your side.
STARVIE BASALTO provides an amazing touch of the ball so it is easy to virtually control it in all court situations. However, the player must have a good technique to do it effectively on the volley close to the net due to its ball output.
¥36,350 VAT Excl.Compare
Basalto technologies and features:
- Carbon Basalt: it is a compound in the racquet’s plane that combined with carbon protects and provides a better control without losing power.
- S-2 fibre: it is the last glass fibre technology in the market that provides a better resistance and performance available nowadays. Produced with higher levels of silicon than standard fibre glass products, S-2 offers better physical properties in front of high temperatures and ball impacts.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability.
- Premium core: it is a piece located at the throat of the racquet which delivers a better balance towards the handle, makes the racquet more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore it increases its ease to use.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal on defensive situations and offensive shots such as “bandeja” or “víbora”.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Full plane effect: wrinkled area on the face that increases precision and ball spin.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.