|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Medium EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
2018 / 2019
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Polaris Carbon
STARVIE POLARIS CARBON is a padel racket designed for offensive professional players who live close to the net and look for power on their smashes and a lot of control on their volleys.
It has an outstanding power deep, x3, and x4 metres smashes. It also provides an incredible control on all sorts of volleys no matter if the ball comes high or low. Regarding to rear wall outputs we can say that you will be able to power up your shots. Additionally it has a wrinkled area on its plane to spin all your shots, making more difficult to return them.
STARVIE POLARIS CARBON is also confortable on defending situations although it was designed for aggressive players. Due to its control characteristics, we will be able to effectively handle defensive situations. It provides a fantastic precision in globes and “chiquitas” in order to gain the net as soon as possible.
STARVIE POLARIS CARBON comes with Mapi Sánchez Alayeto signature, player number one in the World Padel Tour ranking who will use it during 2018 season.
¥37,602 VAT Excl.
Technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre racket’s plane: this material provides a more durability and strength at the same time it gives a better touch.
- Carbon frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability.
- Core Polaris: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area.
- Medium EVA Rubber: it delivers a better control and more power.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Full plane effect: wrinkled area on the face that increases precision and ball spin.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.
- Flex Control Core: fibre layer system that provides flexibility, resistance and durability.
- Signature: Mapi Sánchez Alayeto (player number 1 in the World Padel Tour).