|Sort of player
Attack and defence
|Sort of play
Control and power
3K Carbon Colours
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane
StarVie Astrum Eris
- The new Astrum Eris is Bea González racket. It stands out because it has 1 layer of “3K Carbon Colours” and 1 layer of a new fibre glass. These 2 materials together provides better feelings when the ball is impacted.
- This model introduces a new technology, “3K Carbon Colours”. This is a 3K carbon fibre coloured in gold that has the best
mechanical features in the market and provides resistance and durability.
- It is a perfect racket for those players who look for better comfort and more feelings while impacting the ball.
- The rough area situated on its surface (Full Plane Effect) helps to execute more precise shots. StarVie works this feature directly on the mould, making the surface slightly harder and more durable.
- Star Balance is a piece located in the throat of the racket that distributes the weight all over the racket, making the racket very easy to manoeuvre .
- Includes a gym sack.
¥43,968 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- 3K Carbon Colours fibre: racket made 100% by 3K carbon colours fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- It has 1 layer of “3K Carbon Colours” and 1 layer of a new fibre glass. These 2 materials together provides better feelings when the ball is impacted.
- SOFT 30 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a soft rubber density that adapts to any kind of player and is designed for a generic play.
- Full plane effect: rough area on the racket’s surface that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this rough area directly from the mould.
- Star Balance: it is a piece located in the throat of the racket that provides a better balance, makes the racket more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore, it increases its ease to use.
- Five Sides Tech: 5 sides design on the frame that provides more rigidity to the structure and a better aerodynamics to the racket.