Footgel Padel Insoles
Footgel padel insole is a product designed for all kind of padel players, from amateurs to pro padel players because it has a long list of advantages; it has been largely tested by different institutions and labs and it has obtained different certifications rewarding its proficiency.
1. First and foremost, Footgel padel insole was designed to prevent and avoid injuries.
Our insoles reduce foot impacts by 30.9%, foot strike by 4.3% and foot take-off by 20.0%. That reduces pressure on our joints and related muscles and tendons preventing players from injuries and keeping them away from physical wear.
2. This insole is fully breathable. With its air channels technology, air flows through the insole keeping our feet dry from sweat. This helps to feel more comfortable while playing and keeps players from having chafing.
3. Finally, it has a long-lasting eucalyptus essence that prevents our shoes and insoles from bad smell.
Read more about here
¥2,818 VAT Excl.Compare
FOOTGEL PADEL INSOLES STRUCTURE:
- First layer is made of a technical fabric that dries very quick and is anti-bacterial and anti-allergic. It provides a feeling of well-being and comfort.
- Second layer is made of a technical foam with active carbon that removes bad smells and is 100% breathable.
- Third layer is made of gel. In this layer is where its maximum impacts attenuation takes place. After several studies and tests, it has been concluded that in order to protect padel players from injuries related to feet impacts the design of this gel is thicker on the heel (12 mm) than the toe (5 mm). Additionally, this gel also allows air flow to keep our feet dry.
- It is anti-slip insole
- It is environmentally friendly
- It is machine washable without deformation or lose of its features.
European Health Product Certification
European Vegetarian Union V-label