|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Medium EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Polaris PRO
STARVIE POLARIS PRO is a padel racket designed for offensive professional players who live close to the net and look for power on their smashes and a lot of control on their volleys.
STARVIE POLARIS PRO introduces a new technology called S2 that it provides a better performance in high temperatures and ball impacts.
It has an outstanding power deep, x3, and x4 metres smashes. It also provides an incredible control on all sorts of volleys no matter if the ball comes high or low. Regarding to rear wall outputs we can say that you will be able to power up your shots. Additionally it has a wrinkled area on its plane to spin all your shots, making more difficult to return them.
STARVIE POLARIS PRO is also confortable on defending situations although it was designed for aggressive players. Due to its control characteristics, we will be able to effectively handle defensive situations. It provides a fantastic precision in globes and “chiquitas” in order to gain the net as soon as possible.
STARVIE POLARIS PRO is Mapi Sánchez Alayeto racket, player number one in the World Padel Tour.
¥30,610 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre racket’s plane: this material provides a higher durability and strength; in addition it delivers a better touch at the same time.
- S-2 fibre: it is the last glass fibre technology in the market that provides a better resistance and performance available nowadays. Produced with higher levels of silicon than standard fibre glass products, S-2 offers better physical properties in front of high temperatures and ball impacts.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability.
- Core Polaris: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area which it helps to reduce vibrations.
- Medium EVA Rubber: it delivers a better control on volleys and more power on smashes.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Full plane effect: wrinkled area on the face that increases precision and ball spin.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.