|Sort of player
|Sort of play
Control and power
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane
STARVIE POLARIS is a padel racket designed for professional players. It has an amazing touch of the ball, providing a comfortable feeling while you play. It is easy to play with and gives you an extraordinary touch of the ball.
STARVIE POLARIS introduces a new technology called S2 that it provides a better performance in high temperatures and ball impacts.
It has an unbelievable response on defending situations and also allows you to speed the ball up in offensive situations when the ball comes on or over your shoulder height.
In conclusion we could say that is an outstanding racket for those who look for comfort, feel comfortable on the back side of the court and love speeding the ball up when it approaches to the net.
¥30,610 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre racket’s plane: this material provides a more durability and strength at the same time it gives a better touch.
- S-2 fibre: it is the last glass fibre technology in the market that provides a better resistance and performance available nowadays. Produced with higher levels of silicon than standard fibre glass products, S-2 offers better physical properties in front of high temperatures and ball impacts.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability.
- Core Polaris: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area which it helps to reduce vibrations.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal on defensive situations and offensive shots such as “bandeja” or “víbora”.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Full plane effect: wrinkled area on the face that increases precision and ball spin.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.