|Sort of player
|Sort of play
3K Carbon Fibre
ULTRA SPEED SOFT
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane
StarVie Titania Kepler Speed 2.0
- Titania Kepler Speed 2.0 is a racket that comes with the new Ultra Speed Soft rubber. This is an ultra soft density rubber that provides great comfort. It is recommended for those players who look for more control and ball speed.
- It is a round-shape racket and its sweet spot is located in the centre of the head and its surface is made of fibre glass so it makes this model the softer of our made in Spain collection.
- Its soft density rubber provides a better ball speed and it eases the realisation of our shots.
- Titania Core is the piece located in the throat that provides manageability and distributes the weight throughout the racket.
- Includes a gym sack.
¥27,768 VAT Excl.Compare
Titania technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket’s frame is made 100% by carbon fibre. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Fibre glass: racket’s surface is made of fibre glass. This material provides comfort because of its soft touch.
- ULTRA SOFT SPEED is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a super soft rubber density that provides a very good feeling and comfort as well as ball output.
- Extreme Spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Titania Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the racket. Additionally, it gives a better rigidity in that area.
- Anatomic Bridge Design is the name given to the throat’s shape design. This feature allows players to grip the racket with 2 hands
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racket designed to absorb vibrations from racket’s head.