|Sort of player
|Sort of play
Double tubular: 80% carbon fibre
SC White EVA
From 355 gr to 370 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane
Black Crown Piton Air Plus
- Piton Air Plus is a round-shape racket that stands out because of its technology AVAIR. This is an antivibration system located in the throat of the racket.
- AVAIR technology absorbs vibrations generated on every impact. Thank to this it shortens player’s time reaction and it avoids fatigue and injuries on arm, forearm and elbow.
- It is a model made of 3 layers of Low Density Piton Glass. Its rubber is a Super Control White EVA that provides a great feeling of comfort.
- Its frame is 2TB AIR tubular made of carbon on its 80%. This composition provides more resistance and durability.
- It is a racket designed for those players who look for comfort on court. It has a wide sweet spot and a very good ball output that helps to increase ball speed but without losing control.
- It includes a racket cover and it might come in a different colour.
¥27,536 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- It is a model made of 3 layers of Low Density Piton Glass.
- Low Density Piton Glass: This is a special fibre glass that adds flexibility on the surface and makes the racket more comfortable.
- Double tubular in the frame 80% made of carbon fibre.
- SC White EVA: this is an extra soft rubber that provides comfort and an excellent ball output.
- 2TB AIR is a technology where the double tubular is filled by air inside and it provides some extra power on powerful shots.
- AVAIR technology in the handle to absorb vibrations.
- Weight: from 355 gr to 370 gr.