|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Carbon / Aramid
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
2018 / 2019
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Brava Soft
STARVIE BRAVA SOFT, conjointly with STARVIE R 9.2 DRS CARBON ALUMINIUM SOFT, is one of the most versatile padel rackets in the market. Also designed for professional players, it delivers a high performance in all court situations.
Unlike the STARVIE R 9.2 DRS CARBON ALUMINIUM SOFT, BRAVA SOFT will give an extra power in smashes and a little less control than R 9.2 because of its teardrop shape.
Outstanding performance in shots such us smashes, “bandejas”, “víboras” and wall outputs, great behaviour in defending situations and very good touch of the ball.
In conclusion we could say that this is a racket for those players who play in all areas of the court, continuously facing offensive and defensive situations in the same proportion and look for an extra power on their smashes.
Technologies and features:
- 50% carbon and 50% aramid frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability. Aramid is a shortening for aromatic polyamide. It is a synthetic, robust and resistant to hot conditions fibre. It makes it tougher and more durable.
- Balance full carbon: part of carbon located at the throat of the racquet which delivers a better balance towards the handle, makes the racquet more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution, therefore increases its ease to use. It is a handmade carbon piece.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal on defensive situations and offensive shots such as “bandeja” or “víbora”.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Full plane effect: wrinkled area on the face that increases precision and ball spin.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.
- Flex Control Core: fibre layer system that provides flexibility, resistance and durability.