|Sort of player
Attack and defence
|Sort of play
Control and power
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane
STARVIE AQUILA is a padel racket designed for versatile players. It has a superb performance in defending situations and it also has a very good behaviour in shots such as “bandejas” and “víboras” due to its soft EVA rubber.
Outstanding performance in shots such us “bandejas”, “víboras” and wall outputs combined with a great feeling of the ball.
STARVIE AQUILA introduces a new technology called Extreme Spot. This technology in the frame makes bigger the sweet spot on the face increasing the feeling of control.
STARVIE AQUILA keeps FILAVA technology introduced last year. It is a new material on the face compound that it provides a better resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
In conclusion we could say that this is a padel racket is for those players who play in all areas of the court, they are continuously facing attacking and defending situations in the same proportion and look for an extra power on their over shoulder shots.
¥25,110 VAT Excl.Compare
Aquila technologies and features:
- Filava: it is a new knitting of which we can highlight its ability to stretch out before it breaks. It is also worth mentioning its lightness. In conclusion, it has an extraordinary resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
- Carbon fibre racket’s plane: this material provides a more durability and strength at the same time it gives a better touch.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability.
- Extreme Spot: it is a new technology in the frame that it makes the sweet spot bigger.
- Aquila Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal on defensive situations and offensive shots such as “bandeja” or “víbora”.
- Anatomic Bridge Design: it provides a better agility in your movements; therefore it allows impacting the ball faster and strongly.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.