|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Carbon / Aramid
Medium EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
2018 / 2019
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Aquila Carbon
STARVIE AQUILA CARBON is a padel racket designed for advanced offensive players who live close to the net and look for maximum power in their smashes no matter if it is a x3 meters smash, deep smash or x4 meters smash. With this racket you will be able to put the ball away of your opponents’ scope.
STARVIE AQUILA CARBON also provides an amazing control in volleys close to the net and is confortable in defending situations although it is designed for attacking players. We will be able to effectively handle defensive situations; it also provides a remarkable precision in globes and “chiquitas” in order to gain the net as soon as possible.
In conclusion we could say that this is a racket for those players who like being close to the net and are very aggressive.
STARVIE AQUILA CARBON comes with Majo Sánchez Alayeto signature, player number one in the World Padel Tour ranking who will use it during 2018 season.
Technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre racket’s plane: this material provides a more durability and strength at the same time it gives a better touch.
- 50% carbon and 50% aramid frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability. Aramid is a shortening for aromatic polyamide. It is a synthetic, robust and resistant to hot conditions fibre. It makes it tougher and more durable.
- Aquila Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area.
- Medium EVA Rubber: it delivers a better control and more power.
- Anatomic Bridge Design: it provides a better agility in your movements; therefore it allows impacting the ball faster and strongly.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.
- Flex Control Core: fibre layer system that provides flexibility, resistance and durability.
- Signature: Majo Sánchez Alayeto (player number 1 in the World Padel Tour).