|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
3K Carbon Fibre
3K Carbon Colours
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Metheora Dual
- Metheroa Dual is designed for the most demanding players who look for an equal balanced racket.
- This model introduces DUAL DENSITY rubber. It is a rubber made of 3 different layers where outer ones are soft while inner layer is a hard rubber. This core is able to adapt to any shot. It provides comfort in slow shots and power at the same time in offensive shots.
- Racket’s surface is made of a layer of black Carbon Colours 3K and a second one of Carbon 3K. This double layer of carbon improves durability and provides more stiffness
- Because of its round shape, racket’s sweet spot is located in the centre of the head.
- The rough area situated on its surface (Full Plane Effect) helps to execute more precise shots. StarVie works this feature directly on the mould, making the surface slightly harder and more durable.
- Includes a gym sack.
¥48,982 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- 3K Carbon Colours fibre: racket made 100% by 3K carbon colours fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Two layers of carbon fibre on the surface.
- DUAL DENSITY is a rubber made of 2 different densities. The inner layer is made of hard rubber while outer ones are soft. This core is able to adapt to any shot. It provides comfort in slow shots and power at the same time in offensive shots.
- Full plane effect: rough area on the racket’s surface that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this rough area directly from the mould.
- Star Balance: it is a piece located in the throat of the racket that provides a better balance, makes the racket more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore, it increases its ease to use.
- Five Sides Tech: 5 sides design on the frame that provides more rigidity to the structure and a better aerodynamics to the racket.