|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Carbon / Aramid
Medium EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
2018 / 2019
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Titania Carbon
STARVIE TITANIA CARBON is a very balanced padel racket designed for advanced offensive players who live close to the net and look for maximum control on their volleys.
It has an outstanding power in x3 meters smashes, deep smashes and x4 metres smashes. Regarding to rear wall outputs we can say that you will be able to power up your shots.
STARVIE TITANIA CARBON is also confortable on defending situations although it was created to attack. Due to its control characteristic, we will be able to effectively handle defensive situations, providing a remarkable precision in globes and “chiquitas” in order to recover the net as soon as possible.
In conclusion we could say that this is a racket for those players who like being close to the net and love pushing with their volley.
STARVIE TITANIA CARBON comes with Carolina Navarro signature, player number 14 in the World Padel Tour ranking who will use it during 2018 season.
Technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre racket’s plane: this material provides a more durability and strength at the same time it gives a better touch.
- 50% carbon and 50% aramid frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability. Aramid is a shortening for aromatic polyamide. It is a synthetic, robust and resistant to hot conditions fibre. It makes it tougher and more durable.
- Titania Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area.
- Medium EVA Rubber: it delivers a better control and power.
- Anatomic Bridge Design: it provides a better agility in your movements; therefore it allows impacting the ball faster and strongly.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.
- Flex Control Core: fibre layer system that provides flexibility, resistance and durability.
- Signature: Carolina Navarro (player number 14 in the World Padel Tour).