|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Double tubular: 80% carbon fibre
SC White EVA
From 355 gr to 370 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
Black Crown Hurricane
- Hurricane is a racket developed together with Marta Marrero, former number 1 and current number 10 in the WPT, thinking of the needs of an aggressive intermediate player.
- It is a round shape racket made of 3 layers of reinforced fibre glass. Its inner core is made of a high quality Super Control White EVA rubber that increases ball speed. Finally, it has a wide sweet spot that helps to ease shots anywhere on the court.
- Hurricane handle is 1 cm longer. This feature helps to grab the racket with two hands.
- Frame is a double tubular made of 80% carbon fibre that makes the racket more resistance to crack.
- It includes a racket cover and it might come in a different colour.
¥25,059 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- It is a round shape racket made of 3 layers of reinforced fibre glass.
- Its inner core is made of a high quality Super Control White EVA rubber that increases ball speed. Finally, it has a wide sweet spot that helps to ease shots anywhere on the court.
- Its frame is 2TB AIR tubular made of carbon on its 80%. This composition provides more resistance and durability.
- Handle 1 cm longer that helps players to hit two-handed backhand as well as it provides a better aerodynamic in shots like smash, “bandeja” and “víbora”.
- Weight: from 355 gr to 370 gr