|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Double tubular: 80% carbon fibre
SC White EVA
From 355 gr to 370 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
Black Crown Piton Furia
- Piton Furia is a new model of Black Crown 2023 collection and it is designed for players who like soft rackets.
- Its surface is made of 3 layers of Low Density Piton Glass which provides comfort and a very soft feeling when the player impacts the ball.
- Its core is filled by SCW EVA. This is a soft rubber that recovers its initial position in thousandths and provides an excellent ball output effortlessly.
- Racket’s sweet spot is wide and is located in the centre of the head due to its round-shape.
- Its frame is 2TB AIR tubular made of carbon on its 80%. This composition provides more resistance and durability
- It includes a racket cover and it might come in a different colour.
¥25,059 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- It is a round shape racket made of 3 layers of reinforced fibre glass.
- Low Density Piton Glass: This is a special fibre glass that adds flexibility on the surface and makes the racket more comfortable.
- Double tubular in the frame 80% made of carbon fibre.
- Its inner core is made of a high quality Super Control White EVA rubber that increases ball speed. Finally, it has a wide sweet spot that helps to ease shots anywhere on the court.
- 2TB AIR is a technology where the double tubular is filled by air inside and it provides some extra power on powerful shots.
- Weight: from 355 gr to 370 gr.