|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Control and power
3K Carbon Fibre
3K Carbon Colours
ULTRA SPEED SOFT
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Triton Speed 2.0
- Triton Speed 2.0 is a tear-shape model with a heavy head balance. It is a technical racket for those advanced players who look for more power.
- This model comes with the new Ultra Speed Soft rubber. This is an ultra soft density rubber that provides great comfort. It is recommended for those players who look for more control and ball speed.
- All its structure is made of carbon fibre. Racket’s surface is made of a layer of Carbon Colours 3K in silver and a second one of Carbon 3K. This double layer of carbon improves durability and provides more stiffness.
- Triton series handle is 1 cm longer than the other models. This feature makes the two-handed backhand grip more comfortable.
- The rough area situated on its surface (Full Plane Effect) helps to execute more precise shots. StarVie works this feature directly on the mould, making the surface slightly harder and more durable.
- Includes a gym sack and frame protector.
¥41,000 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- 2 layers of 3K carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Handle 1 cm longer that helps players to hit two-handed backhand as well as it provides a better aerodynamic in shots like smash, “bandeja” and “víbora”.
- ULTRA SOFT SPEED is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a super soft rubber density that provides a very good feeling and comfort as well as ball output.
- Full plane effect: rough area on the racket’s surface that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this rough area directly from the mould.
- Star Balance Core: it is a piece located in the throat of the racket that provides a better balance, makes the racket more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore, it increases its ease to use.
- Anatomic Bridge Design: it is the throat shape designed to provide more comfort while gripping the racket with 2 hands.