|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Medium EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Aquila PRO
STARVIE AQUILA PRO is a padel racket designed for advanced/intermediate offensive players who live close to the net and look for maximum power in their smashes no matter if it is a x3 meters smash, deep smash or x4 meters smash. With this racket you will be able to put the ball away of your opponents’ scope.
STARVIE AQUILA PRO incorporates a new technology called FILAVA which it provides a better resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
STARVIE AQUILA PRO also provides an amazing control in volleys close to the net and is confortable in defending situations although its teardrop shape. It also provides a remarkable precision in globes and “chiquitas” in order to gain the net as soon as possible.
In conclusion we could say that this is a racket for those players who like being close to the net and are very aggressive. It is also worth pointing out that due to its shape it is a racket for those players who already an intermediate or advanced technical level.
STARVIE AQUILA PRO is Majo Sánchez Alayeto racket, player number one in the World Padel Tour.
¥23,756 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Filava: it is a new knitting of which we can highlight its ability to stretch out before it breaks. It is also worth mentioning its lightness. In conclusion, it has an extraordinary resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
- Carbon fibre racket’s plane: this material provides a more durability and strength at the same time it gives a better touch.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability.
- Aquila Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area.
- Medium EVA Rubber: it delivers a better control and more power.
- Anatomic Bridge Design: it provides a better agility in your movements; therefore it allows impacting the ball faster and strongly.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.