|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
STARVIE TITANIA is a padel racket designed for advanced defensive players who are looking for an awesome balance. It is highly recommended for those players whose “bandejas”, “víboras” and wall outputs are their best shots.
It has an unbelievable response on defending situations and also allows you to speed the ball up in offensive situations. This padel racket has a spectacular performance in shots such as “víboras”, “bandejas” and wall outputs.
STARVIE TITANIA incorporates a new technology called FILAVA which it provides a better resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
In conclusion we could say that this is a very confortable padel racket for those who like to manage the tempo of the match. It is specially recommended for forehand side players.
¥22,678 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Filava: it is a new knitting of which we can highlight its ability to stretch out before it breaks. It is also worth mentioning its lightness. In conclusion, it has an extraordinary resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
- Carbon fibre racket’s plane: this material provides a more durability and strength at the same time it gives a better touch.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability.
- Titania Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal on defensive situations and offensive shots such as “bandeja” or “víbora”.
- Anatomic Bridge Design: it provides a better agility in your movements; therefore it allows impacting the ball faster and strongly.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.