|Sort of player
|Sort of play
Medium EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane
StarVie Aquila PRO
STARVIE AQUILA PRO is a padel racket designed for offensive players who live close to the net and look for maximum power in their smashes no matter if it is a x3 meters smash, deep smash or x4 meters smash. With this racket you will be able to put the ball away of your opponents’ scope.
STARVIE AQUILA PRO introduces a new technology called Extreme Spot. This technology in the frame makes bigger the sweet spot on the face increasing the feeling of control.
STARVIE AQUILA PRO keeps FILAVA technology introduced last year. It is a new material on the face compound that it provides a better resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
STARVIE AQUILA PRO also provides an amazing control in volleys close to the net and is confortable in defending situations although its teardrop shape. It also provides a remarkable precision in globes and “chiquitas” in order to gain the net as soon as possible.
In conclusion we could say that this is a racket for those players who like being close to the net and are very aggressive.
STARVIE AQUILA PRO is Majo Sánchez Alayeto racket, former player number one in the World Padel Tour.
¥25,110 VAT Excl.Compare
Aquila PRO technologies and features:
- Filava: it is a new knitting of which we can highlight its ability to stretch out before it breaks. It is also worth mentioning its lightness. In conclusion, it has an extraordinary resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
- Carbon fibre racquet’s plane: this material provides durability and strength to the racquet.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it increases its durability.
- Extreme Spot: it is a new technology in the frame that it makes the sweet spot bigger.
- Aquila Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area.
- Hard EVA Rubber: it delivers more power on over shoulder shots and a better control on volleys.
- Anatomic Bridge Design: it provides a better agility in your movements; therefore it allows impacting the ball faster and strongly.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.