|Sort of player
Attack and defence
|Sort of play
Control and power
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane
StarVie Aquila Space
STARVIE AQUILA SPACE stands out for its comfort. It is surprising how easy it is to play with and it has a very good balance between ball output, control and power.
STARVIE AQUILA SPACE is a versatile racket for intermediate players. It has a remarkable performance in defending situations due to its Soft rubber and sweet spot; and also has an outstanding performance in shots such as “bandejas”, “víboras” and wall outputs because of its tear shape. Allowing players to be more aggressive in offensive situations.
¥25,136 VAT Excl.Compare
Aquila Space technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- SOFT 30 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a soft rubber density that adapts to any kind of player and is designed for a generic play.
- Extreme Spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Aquila Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the racket. Additionally, it gives a better rigidity in that area.
- Anatomic Bridge Design is the name given to the throat’s shape design. This feature allows players to grip the racket with 2 hands
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racket designed to absorb vibrations from racket’s head.