|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Carbon / Aramid
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
2018 / 2019
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Aquila Carbon Soft
STARVIE AQUILA CARBON SOFT is a padel racket designed for advanced attacking players with a very good technique, it delivers a high performance in attacking situations and it also has a very good behaviour in defensive situations due to its soft EVA rubber.
Outstanding performance in shots such us smashes, “bandejas”, “víboras” and wall outputs. It has a great behaviour in defending situations and very good touch of the ball.
In conclusion we could say that this is a padel racket is for those players who play in all areas of the court, they are continuously facing attacking and defending situations in the same proportion and look for an extra power on their smashes.
STARVIE AQUILA CARBON SOFT comes with Cecilia Reiter signature, player number 14 in the World Padel Tour ranking who will use it during 2018 season.
Technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre racket’s plane: this material provides a more durability and strength at the same time it gives a better touch.
- 50% carbon and 50% aramid frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability. Aramid is a shortening for aromatic polyamide. It is a synthetic, robust and resistant to hot conditions fibre. It makes it tougher and more durable.
- Aquila Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal on defensive situations and offensive shots such as “bandeja” or “víbora”.
- Anatomic Bridge Design: it provides a better agility in your movements; therefore it allows impacting the ball faster and strongly.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.
- Flex Control Core: fibre layer system that provides flexibility, resistance and durability.
- Signature: Cecilia Reiter (player number 14 in the World Padel Tour).