|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Double tubular: 80% carbon fibre
12k Carbon Fibre
From 355 gr to 370 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
Black Crown Hurricane PRO 2.0
- Hurricane PRO 2.0 is round shape racket designed for offensive players but with a very good balance between control and power. Marta Marrero, current ranking number 7, will compete with this racket in 2023.
- Surface last layer is made of 12K carbon fibre. This material provides more power and it is also very resistant and durable. Making the racket very aggressive. On top of that, it has a rough surface that is part of the mould so it is made of the same 12K carbon fibre.
- It is manufactured with our special rubber 3XPLY. In the inside there is a soft density rubber while in the outside it has a medium density rubber. Therefore there is the best features of both types of rubbers in one racket.
- Hurricane PRO 2.0 handle is 1 cm longer. This feature helps to grab the racket with two hands.
- It includes a racket cover and it might come in a different colour.
¥34,977 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- This racket’s last layer is made of 12K carbon fibre. This material provides more power on smash, control on volleys and it is also very resistant and durable. Making the racket very aggressive.
- Double tubular in the frame 80% made of carbon fibre.
- 3XPLY is a combination of 2 rubbers with different densities. In the inside there is a soft density rubber while in the outside it has a medium density rubber. The best features of both types of rubbers in one racket.
- Its frame is 2TB AIR tubular made of carbon on its 80%. This composition provides more resistance and durability.
- Handle 1 cm longer that helps players to hit two-handed backhand as well as it provides a better aerodynamic in shots like smash, “bandeja” and “víbora”.
- Weight: from 355 gr to 370 gr