|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
- Kraken is a tear-shape model with a heavy head balance and is a racket designed for technical players.
- It stands out among the others due to its 26 mm profile that makes the racket more aerodynamic and therefore more manageable.
- Kraken series handle is 0.5 cm longer than the other models. This feature makes the two-handed backhand grip more comfortable.
- This racket includes Extra Sweet Spot technology, this is applied in the tubular and makes its sweet spot wider.
- It also comes with Tubular Bicarbon technology which is a carbon reinforcement on the frame to make the racket more durable.
- Stiffness + is another feature that Kraken series includes in its technologies. It provides an extraordinary stiffness on the surface that helps to be more precise, specially on volleys.
- Includes a gym sack.
¥29,132 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Tubular bicarbon: double tube made of carbon in its frame that it gives bigger rigidity and resistance as well as it improves its balance.
- SOFT 30 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a soft.
- New mould with a 26 mm profile that provides an excellent manageability due to its aerodynamics.
- Handle 0.5 cm longer that helps players to hit two-handed backhand as well as it provides a better aerodynamic in shots like smash, “bandeja” and “víbora”.
- Extra sweet spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Stiffness +: this is a carbon fibre reinforcement applied in the structure that produces a bigger ball bounce. In addition, it helps to gain precision in every stroke.