|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
3K Carbon Fibre
3k Carbon Fibre
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Titania Kepler PRO 2.0
- Titania Kepler PRO 2.0 is a racket designed for intermediate players who want to keep improving.
- It is a round-shape racket and its sweet spot is located in the centre of the head. It is a racket made of 3K carbon fibre, material that makes the racket more resistant and durable.
- It has an extraordinary balance between control and power thanks to its medium density rubber, PRO 50.
- Titania Core is the piece located in the throat that provides manageability and distributes the weight throughout the racket.
- Includes a gym sack.
¥27,768 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- PRO 50 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a medium rubber density that is used in more technical rackets.
- Extreme Spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Titania Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the racket. Additionally, it gives a better rigidity in that area.
- Anatomic Bridge Design is the name given to the throat’s shape design. This feature allows players to grip the racket with 2 hands
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racket designed to absorb vibrations from racket’s head.