|Sort of player
|Sort of play
Control and power
Double Layer of Carbon Fibre
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane
STARVIE RAPTOR is the racket designed by and made for Franco Stupaczuk, current number 8 in the World Padel Tour.
Franco Stupaczuk has been leading the process to develop the racket he is using and after several months of experimentation they arrived to this result. STARVIE RAPTOR is the racket that fulfils Franco Stupaczuk needs; obviously it is a very aggressive racket but with a lot of control due to its round shape. It is also very comfortable on the back side of the court because of its rubber and it has a tremendous control when blocking fast shots in the middle of the court just as he does during his matches.
STARVIE RAPTOR’s core is fulfilled by Soft EVA Rubber but this soft core is covered by 2 layers of carbon fibre that together with its 2 millimetres rough surface provides more rigidity to gain power in smash or jumping smash.
¥34,273 VAT Excl.Compare
Raptor technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Two layers of carbon fibre on the surface.
- SOFT 30 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a soft rubber density that adapts to any kind of player and is designed for a generic play.
- Full plane effect: rough area on the racket’s surface that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this rough area directly from the mould.
- Raptor Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes its balance. Additionally, it gives a better rigidity in the area which it helps to reduce vibrations.