|Sort of player
Attack and defence
|Sort of play
Control and power
Double tubular: 80% carbon fibre
12k Carbon Fibre
Super Control Black EVA
From 355 gr to 370 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane
Black Crown Power Genius
POWER GENIUS is a racket designed for offensive players and all its features are aimed at providing maximum power on any shot.
POWER GENIUS comes with a new rubber called Super Control Black EVA and a layer of 12k Carbon Fibre. These features combined provide power on smash, helping offensive players to finish the point.
POWER GENIUS also has a rough area on its surface that with its rubber gives a lot of control on volley.
Finally, POWER GENIUS has the same mould as GENIUS that makes the racket a head heavy balance racket, allowing players to speed up over shoulder strokes. In addition, despite of its shape it has a remarkable sweet spot.
¥29,773 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- 12k Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by 12k carbon fibre on its surface. This Carbon fibre is even stiffer than normal Carbon Fibres, making the racket more durable and resistance.
- Double tubular in the frame 80% made of carbon fibre.
- Super Control Black EVA is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case the Black type provides more bounce and is slightly harder than the normal EVA rubber, increasing power and control.
- Rough area on the racket’s surface that increases precision, control and ball spin.
- Low Density Piton Glass: this is a special fibre glass that adds flexibility on the surface and makes the racket more comfortable.
- 2TB AIR is a technology where the double tubular is filled by air inside and it provides some extra power on powerful shots.
- Weight: from 355 gr to 370 gr.