|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Double tubular: 80% carbon fibre
3k Carbon Fibre
Power Soft Memory White EVA
From 355 gr to 370 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
Black Crown Genius
GENIUS is the racket that Adrián Allemandi (#17 in the World Padel Tour) will play in 2021. It has a brand-new tear shape mould specially designed for experienced players who look for power without losing control. This shape distributes weight towards the head and helps players to be more aggressive in over shoulder strokes.
GENIUS comes with a rough surface, a Power Soft Memory White EVA and a layer of 3k Carbon Fibre. This combination will help players to have better feelings of the ball and to find the necessary manageability to release players best shots.
GENIUS shines on shots such as “bandejas” and “víboras” as well as in defensive situations due to its shape and rubber but it also has an excellent control on volley, allowing players to be aggressive in offensive situations.
¥29,773 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- 3k Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by 3k carbon fibre on its surface. This material provides excellent feelings because it is softer and gives durability and strength to the racket.
- Double tubular in the frame 80% made of carbon fibre.
- Power Soft Memory White EVA is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a soft rubber density that provides comfort and an excellent ball output.
- Rough area on the racket’s surface that increases precision, control and ball spin.
- Low Density Piton Glass: this is a special fibre glass that adds flexibility on the surface and makes the racket more comfortable.
- 2TB AIR is a technology where the double tubular is filled by air inside and it provides some extra power on powerful shots.
- Weight: from 355 gr to 370 gr.