|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Double tubular: 80% carbon fibre
3k Carbon Fibre
SC White EVA
From 355 gr to 370 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
Black Crown Piton Air
PITON AIR is a racket designed for those players who look for an outstanding control and speed in their game. This is thanks to its round shape, its SC White EVA rubber and its 3k carbon fibre layer.
PITON AIR also comes with 2 layers of fibre glass that together with the 3k carbon fibre layer provides a soft and comfortable feeling.
PITON AIR specially recommended for those players who suffer physical issues in their arms. It includes AVAIR technology. This is a technology located in the racket’s handle that absorbs vibrations, improves player’s time reaction and avoids arm, forearm and elbow injuries.
Finally, PITON AIR has a sweet spot very well distributed all over its surface. This feature helps to increase stroke speed with losing control.
¥27,182 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- 3k Carbon fibre: 1 layer of 3k carbon fibre on its surface. This material provides excellent feelings because it is softer and gives durability and strength to the racket.
- Low Density Piton Glass: This is a special fibre glass that adds flexibility on the surface and makes the racket more comfortable.
- Double tubular in the frame 80% made of carbon fibre.
- SC White EVA: this is an extra soft rubber that provides comfort and an excellent ball output.
- 2TB AIR is a technology where the double tubular is filled by air inside and it provides some extra power on powerful shots.
- AVAIR technology in the handle to absorb vibrations.
- Weight: from 355 gr to 370 gr.