|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Double tubular: 80% carbon fibre
Cross-linked Carbon Fibre
MSW White EVA
From 360 gr to 370 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
Black Crown Piton
PITON is the most iconic Black Crown’s racket. Launched 10 years ago it has been Black Crown’s best-selling racket for many years and also has been Enric Sanmarti’s racket of choice ever since. Enric Sanmarti has been ranking #1 of the Catalan Federation for 10 years now.
PITON is a tremendously versatile racket designed for technical players who look for a great balance between power and control at a very reasonable price.
PITON is a round shape racket with 1 layer of cross-linked carbon and 2 layers of fibre glass on its surface and its core is fulfilled with a MSW White EVA rubber. This racket is hard to the touch and these features help to gain power on smash.
¥25,059 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Cross-linked carbon: 1 layer of cross-linked carbon on its surface. This material gives rigidity to racket’s surface.
- Low Density Piton Glass: This is a special fibre glass that adds flexibility on the surface and makes the racket more comfortable.
- Double tubular in the frame 80% made of carbon fibre.
- MSW White EVA rubber: this is a medium hardness rubber that provides control and power. Highly recommended for powerful players who look for maximum control.
- 2TB AIR is a technology where the double tubular is filled by air inside and it provides some extra power on powerful shots.
- Weight: from 360 gr to 370 gr.