|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
3K Carbon Fibre
3k Carbon Fibre
ULTRA SPEED SOFT
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Aquila Space Speed 2.0
- Aquila Space Speed 2.0 is a racket that comes with the new Ultra Speed Soft rubber. This is an ultra soft density rubber that provides great comfort. It is recommended for those players who look for more control and ball speed.
- It is a tear-shape racket and its sweet spot is located in the upper part of the head. It is made of 3K carbon fibre, material that makes the racket more resistant and durable.
- This model includes Anatomic Bridge Design technology. This is an innovative design on the throat that helps to grab the racket in a more comfortable way.
- Aquila Core is the piece located in the throat that helps to control and to distribute the weight throughout the racket.
- Includes a gym sack.
¥29,200 VAT Excl.Compare
Aquila Space technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- ULTRA SOFT SPEED is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a super soft rubber density that provides a very good feeling and comfort as well as ball output.
- Extreme Spot: this is a technology applied to the frame that it produces a bigger optimal hit place and it provides a better control over any stroke.
- Aquila Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the racket. Additionally, it gives a better rigidity in that area.
- Anatomic Bridge Design is the name given to the throat’s shape design. This feature allows players to grip the racket with 2 hands
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racket designed to absorb vibrations from racket’s head.