|Sort of player
|Sort of play
Control and power
Carbon fibre combined with basalt
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane
StarVie Basalto Osiris
STARVIE BASALTO OSIRIS stands out because of its surface compound made by carbon fibre and basalt. These materials provide resistance and durability and combined with its EVA Soft rubber, it gives one of the best ball output of the current collection.
STARVIE BASALTO OSIRIS comes in a tear shape mould that has a head-heavy balance. Therefore, its optimal hit place is located on the top of the racket. Nevertheless, despite what people might think this sweet spot is big comparing to other tear shape rackets in the market.
STARVIE BASALTO OSIRIS has an excellent behaviour in shots such us “víboras”, “bandejas” or wall outputs and it is excellent in defensive situations on the back part of the court. In addition, with this mould introduced in 2020, it has gained a lot of power on the smash.
In conclusion, STARVIE BASALTO OSIRIS is the perfect racket for those players who want comfort on the court, with an astonishing ball output and with a good control and manageability.
¥33,636 VAT Excl.Compare
Basalto technologies and features:
- Basalt: it is a knitting used in the racket’s surface that combined with carbon protects, provides a better control without losing power and it increases its ball output.
- SOFT 30 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a soft rubber density that adapts to any kind of player and is designed for a generic play.
- Full plane effect: rough area on the racket’s surface that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this rough area directly from the mould.
- Star Balance Core: it is a piece located in the throat of the racket that provides a better balance, makes the racket more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore, it increases its ease to use.
- Five Sides Tech: 5 sides design on the frame that provides more rigidity to the structure and a better aerodynamics to the racket.
- Chameleonic paint: new paint on racket’s throat that changes colour depending on the Sun light.