|Sort of player
|Sort of play
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane
STARVIE TRITON tear shape mould is designed for offensive players. Its head-heavy balance provides more power in the stroke. This racket is designed for those players with a good level, it is the most technical racket of all soft rubber rackets from this season’s collection.
STARVIE TRITON PRO’s mould also has 1 cm longer handle. This feature helps players who play with two-handed backhand and also provides a better aerodynamic in shots like smash, “bandeja” and “víbora”.
Unlike STARVIE TRITON PRO, STARVIE TRITON comes with a Soft EVA Rubber in its core that increases its ball output. This feature helps players to speed the ball up with less effort due to its bounce.
In conclusion, the combination of its new shape and the Soft EVA Rubber it will make shine over shoulder shots such as “bandeja” and “víbora”. It is also worth mentioning that Soft EVA Rubber will improve your performance in defensive situations.
¥35,859 VAT Excl.Compare
Triton technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre: racket made 100% by carbon fibre on its surface as well as its frame. This material provides durability and strength to the racket.
- Handle 1 cm longer that helps players to hit two-handed backhand as well as it provides a better aerodynamic in shots like smash, “bandeja” and “víbora”.
- SOFT 30 is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case it is a soft rubber density that adapts to any kind of player and is designed for a generic play.
- Full plane effect: rough area on the racket’s surface that increases precision, control and ball spin. StarVie is the only brand that it works this rough area directly from the mould.
- Star Balance Core: it is a piece located in the throat of the racket that provides a better balance, makes the racket more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore, it increases its ease to use.
- Anatomic Bridge Design: it is the throat shape designed to provide more comfort while gripping the racket with 2 hands.