|Sort of player
Attack and defence
|Sort of play
Double tubular: 80% carbon fibre
3k Carbon Fibre
Super Control Black EVA
From 355 gr to 370 gr
|Rough area on racquet's plane
Black Crown Piton 9.0
PITON 9.0 is a round shape racket that follows the essence of Piton series, the most well-known series of Black Crown rackets. This mould together with its rubber produces a wide sweet spot that allow players to be focused in the game.
PITON 9.0’s surface is made of 3k Carbon Fibre that gives a great feeling of comfort and together with the Black EVA Super Control Rubber provide an outstanding control that gives excellent feelings while we are impacting the ball.
PITON 9.0 is a perfect racket for those advanced players who look for control and precision on their shots.
¥28,364 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- 3k Carbon fibre: 1 layer of 3k carbon fibre on its surface. This material provides excellent feelings because it is softer and gives durability and strength to the racket.
- Low Density Piton Glass: 2 layers of Low Density Piton Glass. This is a special fibre glass that adds flexibility on the surface and makes the racket more comfortable.
- Double tubular in the frame 80% made of carbon fibre.
- Super Control Black EVA is the nomenclature that points out EVA rubber’s density. In this case the Black type provides more bounce and is slightly harder than the normal EVA rubber, increasing power and control.
- 2TB AIR is a technology where the double tubular is filled by air inside and it provides some extra power on powerful shots.
- Weight: from 355 gr to 370 gr.